How do I delete a photograph...

The newbie Waymarker is back.

Logged my first, the second has been refused :rolleyes::blink:

I can see their point - I uploaded two photographs and the least interesting long shot is now the default photo shown on the site.

I need to delete my photos and upload themn again in a different order.

:mad: :mad: I am starting to suspect I do this by deleting the whole thing and starting again ? Could you please advise.

I'm really giving this WM a chance....but, the stuff you guys have to put up with !

The newbie Waymarker is back.

Logged my first, the second has been refused :rolleyes::blink:

I can see their point - I uploaded two photographs and the least interesting long shot is now the default photo shown on the site.

I need to delete my photos and upload themn again in a different order.

:mad: :mad: I am starting to suspect I do this by deleting the whole thing and starting again ? Could you please advise.

I'm really giving this WM a chance....but, the stuff you guys have to put up with !

In your case there is no need to delete the photos and start over. Just click on the photo you WANT to be the default photo, click the box underneath it that says "Make this the default photo" and submit. Please post here that it worked for you!

But if you DO need to delete the photo, click on it, and underneath it will be a box for "archive photo", right next to "Make this the default photo".

:anicute:

Thankyou, thankyou.

I was too convinced that the website was out to get me and I didn't pay attention.

I actually deleted my whole Waymark and started again - but I know how to do it in future now !!

:) ... shouldn't have been so quick to moan - the site isn't perfect by a long way but thats no excuse.

Thanks again for the help - going to stick around and give it a chance.