Puzzle cache just outside Prague

jklotch

I am hoping to find a cache while visiting Prague. There is a TB in the cache that I am after (my parents started its journey) and thought it would also be a nice way to see a bit outside the city. The cache is GC2MFRA. Is there anyone who would:

1. be interested in sharing a ride to the cache (about 30 min. east of the city), OR

2. have any good hints for travel (I think car rental is the best way to go???) for tourists?

Thanks in advance,

jklotch

jklotch@yahoo.com OR to the boards.

Hi, are you in Prague already? When are you considering to go after this cache? You should not wait too much otherwise the TB will be gone... Unfortunately, I have some plans already for this weekend, but if you want I can post your question on Czech geocoaching forum, I am sure someone will be happy to take you there. Going by car is probably the easiest way, although there will be public transportation options as well.

Btw., you have probably noticed that it is a puzzle cache. Not a difficult one, but you need to speak Czech to solve it.

I am hoping to find a cache while visiting Prague. There is a TB in the cache that I am after (my parents started its journey) and thought it would also be a nice way to see a bit outside the city. The cache is GC2MFRA. Is there anyone who would:

1. be interested in sharing a ride to the cache (about 30 min. east of the city), OR

2. have any good hints for travel (I think car rental is the best way to go???) for tourists?

Thanks in advance,

jklotch

jklotch@yahoo.com OR to the boards.

Hi, I sent you email.

kvapa