Garmin 3+

Guest crusso

Guest StarStorm

I can only guess $75 was not enough. Lets talk real money, already have Garmin V, but need a back up.Give me an idea of what you want for it.

betina@austin.rr.com

quote:
Originally posted by crusso:

Selling a Garmin 3+. Have all manuals, cables,etc. Anyone interested? Make me an offer. IMF16@aol.com

I was gonna post it on Ebay but thought I'd offer it to cachers 1st. Know it'll get a good home & I can answer anyone's questions about it. I was thinking around $170 also as seems to be ebay area. I have a dash mount from my V I'll include.

These things are expensive. I better tone down my expectations to find something within my budget. I'm off you post a "Looking for a used devining rod" want ad ;-) I'm gonna find one with a cable, you know the cable to hang it around yer neck. It might be little more expensive with that option but I figure I'll have a pretty darn snazzy setup so what the hay.

Laugh!, Me, Heck No! Never! Hahahahaha....

Truthfully I would have asked what you were doing and see if you were another geocachers?

quote:
Originally posted by Bravo Billy:

If you see me walking around out in the desert with my devining rod don't point and laugh, it's just rude. Besides, as long as I am walking around in the desert I'm happy, GPS or no.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

"Just a Short walk" Says....

If You plant a cache they will come.....

i also have a gpsIII+ for sale from a recent gpsV upgrade. i don't have manuals, but i have the cig lighter adapter and data cable. $200, take it or leave it. oh, it'd also be cool if you were in colorado springs or the bay area so i won't have to ship it, but whatever. =)