Wrong status for trackables.

ShakeyMic

Sorry for my mistakes but I think I've logged two trackables down as DISCOVERED. But I've actually got them myself. I wouldn't want anybody to go there expecting to pick them up when I've got them.

Is there anyway I can change the log entry?

Thanks

Michael

Go back to the TB's page and log a "Retrieve" that will then show the TB's as "In the hands of..."

Having done that, you may -if you want to- delete the "Discovered" logs.

(It's not necessary, but you may feel it 'tidies' the page a little! :laughing: )

No problem.

Also... it's a good idea to get into the habit of making notes of the tracking numbers of all travel bugs and geocoins as soon as you take them from a cache. That way, if you ever make any sort of error - logging them/discovering them/dropping them into the wrong cache - it can always be corrected as long as you have a note of the tracking number to hand.

MrsB :)

Plenty around willing to help!

As MrsB says, it's always worth writing down a TB or GCoins tracking number in case you do make a mistake.

And remember that just deleting a log -if you do make a mistake- does not always sort the problem out.

Never be worried about asking for help. It can be easier to ask before you try to solve it!