How to change map on gc.com site

BondUniverse

Up until about 2 weeks ago, I had the Google Maps. I was curious about the other map type, changed it, didn't like it, but can't find any way to change it back. I've read about GC.com going away from Google earlier this year, but I had it just a couple weeks ago... Is there any way at all to change back to Google maps?

Up until about 2 weeks ago, I had the Google Maps. I was curious about the other map type, changed it, didn't like it, but can't find any way to change it back. I've read about GC.com going away from Google earlier this year, but I had it just a couple weeks ago... Is there any way at all to change back to Google maps?

First of all, do you have the sidebar open on the map? If not, click the grey bar on the far left to bring it out. Now, near the bottom of the sidebar is a button labelled "Set Map Preferences". If you click this, it will give you the option to switch to the other map type.