Logs done using I Phone App not showing on website

cookie12254

I have a recent problem (last few months) when I log a catch using the app on my Iphone and save and send a log, it does not appear on my geocaches when I look them up on the website. I have to go on my laptop and enter the info all over again. When I'm using the app on my phone, I get the message that log was sent, and they also do not appear on my pending. Does anyone have an ides of what's going on? Thanks?

With this recent upgrade to the APP...we had some weird occurrences this past weekend - never seen before.

We were driving from cache site to cache site, logging each one as we travel. Cell signal was weak in spots and I remember the phone taking a very long time to send some logs (not unusual for weak of service).

When we got home and looked on the computer...one cache was logged 7 times!!! Same cache, same exact log repeated 7 times.

Another log was completely missing. I remember exactly what I typed because it was a small milestone (1400).

Edited by Lieblweb

I have a recent problem (last few months) when I log a catch using the app on my Iphone and save and send a log, it does not appear on my geocaches when I look them up on the website. I have to go on my laptop and enter the info all over again. When I'm using the app on my phone, I get the message that log was sent, and they also do not appear on my pending. Does anyone have an ides of what's going on? Thanks?

Ah ha! you are right...is the default "send as a field note"? Just looked and that is exactly what has been happening. Thank you!

exactly same problem with android app. it appears there is not syncronization between the app and the website. and more, i can not send the geocache position (send to my phone) to the phone, nor from the web link on my pc, nor from the browser of the phone, because it ask me to buy the app, but i already bought it!!!!!!

not happy at all! i do really regreat of buing this app.

hope anybody could gime me any advice but expecially that developers fix the bug.

wwfrancesco

exactly same problem with android app. it appears there is not syncronization between the app and the website. and more, i can not send the geocache position (send to my phone) to the phone, nor from the web link on my pc, nor from the browser of the phone, because it ask me to buy the app, but i already bought it!!!!!!

not happy at all! i do really regreat of buing this app.

hope anybody could gime me any advice but expecially that developers fix the bug.

wwfrancesco

The official app does not exactly 'synchronize' with the website.

You cannot 'send to my phone' because that feature is designed for another system.

Open the Geocaching app.

Sign on to the site.

Search for nearby caches.

It's that simple.