garmin etrex 20 geocaching logs

Hey guys. I just got my new etrex 20 yesterday. I upgraded the software to 2.80 then loaded a pocket querry. All the caches showed up fine and everything seems to be running great. One thing is when i view the logs when searching for a cache i notice something odd. Here is an example of how the log looks like.

8/24/2012, denmar05

N 00 00.000 E 00 00.000

distance 5620mi

Thanks for a great day for a hike.

My question is why do they list coordinates under the persons name and then show the distance? Every cash log i go to has this. It shows N and then a bunch of zeros then E and a bunch of zeros followed by the distance. Does anyone know what this is all about? Other than that the thing runs great.

Can you help grasscatcher?

Sorry, No...I don't geo-cache. I've been GPSing since before the Geocaching game was even invented and don't consider it to be a challenge but do find hunting Benchmarks to be more fun.. I map hiking,atv,snowmobile trails and map irrigation ditches and such.That's why I was so adamant on the other subject. Too many thousand miles of logged tracks.

Hey guys. I just got my new etrex 20 yesterday. I upgraded the software to 2.80 then loaded a pocket querry. All the caches showed up fine and everything seems to be running great. One thing is when i view the logs when searching for a cache i notice something odd. Here is an example of how the log looks like.

8/24/2012, denmar05

N 00 00.000 E 00 00.000

distance 5620mi

My question is why do they list coordinates under the persons name and then show the distance? Every cash log i go to has this. It shows N and then a bunch of zeros then E and a bunch of zeros followed by the distance. Does anyone know what this is all about? Other than that the thing runs great.

I also own a 20, can you post a cache(s) in question so I can load it on to my unit ? I might be able to help then.

8/24/2012, denmar05

N 00 00.000 E 00 00.000

distance 5620mi

I also own a 20, can you post a cache(s) in question so I can load it on to my unit ? I might be able to help then.

How about these GC307WF More Cache For Your Gas # 7

GC307W2 more Cache For Your Gas #1

GC307W5 More Cache For Your Gas #2

GC307W7 More Cache For Your Gas #3

GC307W9 More Cache For Your Gas #4