Caches loaded by etrix - how do I delete or mark found ones

When I ordered the etrix 10 I had them load local caches - we have found many of them - how can I either mark as found or delete them?

When connecting to the computer (Mac), I do not find the list of caches - not sure why.

As an aside - to download from Geocaching.com to the 10, I must use Safari - it won't work with Chrome which I usually use. And I can find them using a spelling search but they are not listed under 'caches' - am wondering if the 10 shows the closest 19 no matter where you are - in other words, the 19 shown would change based on your location?? Have not investigated this but shall.

Thanks for any suggestions or/and help.

Sue

I would recommend downloading Garmin Basecamp for Mac to view all the caches loaded on your GPS and use that to delete the ones you no longer need. Attached the GPS to your computer via USB cable, and the GPS will mount (or whatever Mac calls it) as an external drive.

Also, a Premium Membership would give you access to Pocket Queries, which would allow you to build custom GPX files of the caches you wish to search for, and exclude the one's you've already found.

Hope this helps.