Email alerts

RubyandCo

Have feeling that the Groundspeak alerts may be down again - I've had several finds on my hides today but no alerts and also had one of a new cache on watch and it didn't let me know someone had got FTF before I got there (grrrr) Checked Spam and tried sending myself emails and all is well and another nearby Cacher has the same problem.....

Have feeling that the Groundspeak alerts may be down again - I've had several finds on my hides today but no alerts and also had one of a new cache on watch and it didn't let me know someone had got FTF before I got there (grrrr) Checked Spam and tried sending myself emails and all is well and another nearby Cacher has the same problem.....

Although somewhat unrelated to the issue, the system can not let you know of someone got FTF as it can only tell when someone has logged the cache, not if and when it was found.

Although somewhat unrelated to the issue, the system can not let you know of someone got FTF as it can only tell when someone has logged the cache, not if and when it was found.

They'd logged the cache ok - refreshed the cache on Blackberry when I found the cache and there it was which is when I started to wonder if the system was down - so anyone else having issues ?????