Hovering over geocaching bubble

jalazapaka

Hello, I have been having a problem with my cursor and the geocaching map, specifically the bubbles over the cache that you get when you go to get the detailed information on the bubble, such as difficulty, rating, cache number, etc. The problem is that when I hover over the bubble, no information comes up! Not even a bubble! The mouse doesn't even turn into a cursor, it just stays a grasping hand. I have read an article on a similar problem with an iPad, but no one has responded. This has been happening on my computer, and we have tried using relative's, but we get the same problem. I don't know if this is a current bug with the site, but I seem to be able to get the information on my droid phone. If you have any information on how this can be fixed, feedback would be greatly appreciated! :D Thank you!

Have the same problem over and over again.

Mouseover doesn't display the cache name tooltip and the cursor doesn't change to the right pointer. Clicking on a cache is also not possible, so the map is currently (and from time to time) not usable at all.

Also, when there's no problem with opening the bubbles, changing the map source (MapQuest, OSM, ...) WILL add the problem and nothing works any more.

Just like the Energizer bunny, it keeps ongoing, ongoing and ongoing. Is fixing it beyond the capabilities of Groundspeak's IT lackeys?

It's very inconsistent and difficult to replicate, which makes it extremely difficult to find the root of the problem. They're gradually building up data on this issue, so hopefully a pattern will emerge and they'll be able to pinpoint the problem.

This started with me just recently. It was all good them BAM. Nothing. I'm using Google Chrome and it doesn't work. As much as I prefer chrome I have to use IE to get the bubbles to pop up. Seems like the only solution. Try different browsers. It might actually be a pop up blocker. I'm going to look through my settings and see if I can tweek anything.

Posted Today, 07:34 AM

When I first got my iPad my icons would open with much difficulty..then I could not get them to open for the last two weeks. Last night and today. They are working better than they ever have! GREAT, I hope It stays that way.