women's boots 4sale ... not a GPS but requisite nonetheless

I purchased a pair of Dunham hiking boots, size 9-1/2 D(wide) recently; wore them on one short hike and decided they weren't wide enough for my pudgy stubby toes to be happy. If you wear a 9-1/2 wide (I think maybe they would work for a size 9, too), take a look here:

http://users2.ev1.net/~candylind/auction/dunhamboots.htm

and see if you would like to make me an offer on them. They are medium height on the ankles, well padded and good bottoms, just not wide enough for me. Retail on these is $85.00; I would like to get $35 plus shipping out of them since they were only worn once.

Thanks for looking!

quote:
Originally posted by Moosiegirl:

DANG html editor went for my C: drive again. I HATE THAT! Thanks for letting me know. I'll fix it right now.

Candy

If you are using Dreamweaver, make sure that you 'define sites' before you create a file. That way, it knows where the links should go.

Half my life is spent explaining to Christians why I am a deadhead. The other half is spent explaining to deadheads why I am a Christian.

-Dru Morgan www.theheavenlyhost.com