Coins from Groundspeak at block party no icon

klien

Dont get me wrong the coins sold at the block party 2012 are amazing looking coins

as someone who is just starting to collect though i found it strange that the 4 coins sold at the block party had no special icons.

as someone who spent money to get there and go to my first mega event on sunday and the block party i found it strange that only 1 out of four had an icon.. am i missing something?

I tried searching the forums without seeing any information.. maybe icons for these coins are not in the system yet?

There will be icons for the coins sold at the Merch booth at the Block Party.

So the mega , the block party coin , the lackey coin will have one?

guessing they were all done by cache addict? all the coins i got from them no icon 8(

and icon is just nice when you have spent good money to make it to event like the block party droo

Edited by klien

There will be icons for the coins sold at the Merch booth at the Block Party.

So the mega , the block party coin , the lackey coin will have one?

guessing they were all done by cache addict? all the coins i got from them no icon 8(

and icon is just nice when you have spent good money to make it to event like the block party droo

I would think that the memories of the trip and the block party would be more meaningful than a few pixels on a computer screen......

Not everyone is an icon-ho.

I would think that the memories of the trip and the block party would be more meaningful than a few pixels on a computer screen......

Geocachers I meet in person are the nicest bunch of people... so why are there so many rude geocachers posting on these forums? Calling someone a "ho" is inexcusable, in my opinion. And so what if someone is in the game for the icons? Let them play it their way, and you go play it yours.

Geocachers I meet in person are the nicest bunch of people... so why are there so many rude geocachers posting on these forums? Calling someone a "ho" is inexcusable, in my opinion. And so what if someone is in the game for the icons? Let them play it their way, and you go play it yours.

+1

+1

+2