Mail Me Trackables

jsweeney1

I will mail them if the TB has been stuck in our area for a while and it want's to go all over the US. My parents live in AZ and if were not traveling soon they travel all the time. They cache daily as well. No different than me taking it in my pocket on a plane to another location!

I will mail them if the TB has been stuck in our area for a while and it want's to go all over the US. My parents live in AZ and if were not traveling soon they travel all the time. They cache daily as well. No different than me taking it in my pocket on a plane to another location!

Actually, it is not the same as <highlighted portion>.

Travel Bugs are intended to move from cache-to-cache. Not Post Office to Post Office.

From the Guidelines (Trackable Etiquette 3.1):

A Trackable is released so that it can travel by means of geocacher activity.

Since when did postal service become "geocacher activity"?

Hmmmm......... I hear-tell that the Greater Seattle area is not TB friendly. That is -- they seem to disappear more from that area than most others.

One of ours even supports that hear-tell -- a good mover -- was placed there and disappeared within a week.

Doubt that I would mail one there.

Never heard that before, could you explain further?

From the Geocaching.com Help Center:

3.5. Mailing Trackables to Another Geocacher

There may be occasions when you want to mail a Trackable to a geocacher in another location. Please do not mail any trackable without asking the owner first. Mail services to some places are erratic and/or unreliable. Typically, Trackables should travel from geocache to geocache, or directly from the hands of one geocacher to another.

MrsB

Please don't do this with other people's property, without their permission.

B.