Release a Trackable for me

jsweeney1

Hi everybody!

I am wondering who would be willing to release a trackable in any part of the world for me. If you can release one for me, leave a comment on this fourm and I may contact you if I am interested. If you are interested, you must list your City/Town, State/Province and country.

Thanks!

jsweeney1

Edited by jsweeney1

Just to add to this, I dropped off this TB for jsweeney a couple of months ago and it very quickly completed its first mission to get to Big Ben in London.

The Frog

It might be interesting for all those who offered help if the OP would update the thread by letting folks know how his various TBs are doing.

(If anyone else wants a trackable dropped off in UK just contact me :) )

MrsB

Hi everybody!

I am wondering who would be willing to release a trackable in any part of the world for me. If you can release one for me, leave a comment on this fourm and I may contact you if I am interested. If you are interested, you must list your City/Town, State/Province and country.

Thanks!

jsweeney1

Hey i can realese a travelbug here from Sweden in Gothenburg and take to beatiful locations! Hope you want to send an e-mail to me!

Hi everybody!

Thanks!

jsweeney1

I could release your TB in Sault Ste. Marie, Canada and /or USA.