**WANTED -- Garmin EtreX -- WANTED**

I am looking for someone who wants to sell me a new or like new Yellow Garmin Etrex for $80 - $90. Anyone interested please give me a holla at djboy03@hotmail.com or just repond to this topic!

Thanks,

l33t_hacksta

(Baltimore, MD)

[This message was edited by l33t_hacksta on October 18, 2002 at 10:04 AM.]

You don't mention if you're looking for new or used. In either case, I've purchased two eTrex's (a yellow and a Legend, both new) through eBay with very favorable results.

My best recommendation is to be sure to have all questions about the item answered to your satisfaction before you place your bid. Also, don't be in too much of a hurry to get a particular item....there are always quite a few up for auction.

Good Luck,

BGunner01

amazon has a yellow eTrex for 89 it is in the like new categorie but i think its new, ihave bought several gps items that were new but listed as used or refurbished or like new, amazon doesnt have a categorie for new items to be listed by individuals, also they will try to charge you like 8 bucks for shipping, most of the time i have been able to email the seller and they will reduce it or make it actuall shipping price, as amazon automatically computes the shipping for Electronics items---good luck finding one, i have one and like it alot, expect 12-15 ft avg. accuracy

Wow what i a great deal i just got! On ebay i just saw a person selling a used "Excellent Condition" Etrex Summit for $97 + $10 shipping! The summit costs over $200 itself!!! It was one of those instant things where u could buy now for that price, thats a better price then i woulda paid for the Yellow Model!!!