Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cddav

Badges being displayed on account files

Could anybody help me with a problem I have involving displaying my badges. If I go to Your Account details, then Click Preview Profile, the badges are all displayed, including the North West Mega Event. Then if I go to Your Public Profile the said North West Badge has disappeared. I have spent time today removing all the badges three times and re-entering them but it still comes back to the same results. Anybody know why. Please.

Sincerely

Susan (wife of cddav)

Could anybody help me with a problem I have involving displaying my badges. If I go to Your Account details, then Click Preview Profile, the badges are all displayed, including the North West Mega Event. Then if I go to Your Public Profile the said North West Badge has disappeared. I have spent time today removing all the badges three times and re-entering them but it still comes back to the same results. Anybody know why. Please.

Sincerely

Susan (wife of cddav)

How are you "removing" these souvenirs? Because I didn't think we could do that.

When I go to your profile and click on the "Souvenirs" tab, I see that you have 3 souvenirs: 10/10/10, NW Mega 2012 and IGD 2012.

I'm not sure I'm understanding what the problem is.

B.

Edited by Pup Patrol

Sincerely

Susan (wife of cddav)

How are you "removing" these souvenirs? Because I didn't think we could do that.

When I go to your profile and click on the "Souvenirs" tab, I see that you have 3 souvenirs: 10/10/10, NW Mega 2012 and IGD 2012.

I'm not sure I'm understanding what the problem is.

B.

Hi, Thanks for your help. It is not my Souvenirs. When I complete a series of caches you can sometimes collect a 'badge ' to display. When you go into my Public Profile details, it shows my Mega badge and my badges for attending the different events plus other badges that I have achieved. If I go to my own Profile page the Mega badge has vanished but the rest are still there. Nothing to do with my Souvenirs.

Any advice, please.

Susan

Hi, Thanks for your help. It is not my Souvenirs. When I complete a series of caches you can sometimes collect a 'badge ' to display. When you go into my Public Profile details, it shows my Mega badge and my badges for attending the different events plus other badges that I have achieved. If I go to my own Profile page the Mega badge has vanished but the rest are still there. Nothing to do with my Souvenirs.

Any advice, please.

Susan

Oh, I get it now. (duh is me.)

The only thing I can think of is to mention the "save changes" tab at the bottom of the page where you've added the new graphic(s) to your profile.

B.

Edited by Pup Patrol

Any advice, please.

Susan

Oh, I get it now. (duh is me.)

The only thing I can think of is to mention the "save changes" tab at the bottom of the page where you've added the new graphic(s) to your profile.

B.

Thank you. But you have to press the "save changes" tab in order for the badges to be displayed.

Susan

Thank you. But you have to press the "save changes" tab in order for the badges to be displayed.

Susan

Any changes you make, adding to or deleting in the profile section, needs the changes to be saved.

This was the wrong forum, but the question got answered. Thanks everyone. Leaving it here so others can learn but locking it since it has been answered.

Mark Case

Education Forum Moderator