Newbie in Bannock/Carribou County

CalamityJane5150

Thanks for the idea's. I will definitely try those. Being new to the state I had some questions and concerns about searching. A couple of locations seemed to be on someones farm land (close to the road) and I was worried about walking out onto someones possible property. I don't want to be trespassing on anyone's land. I had pulled out a few locations but just didn't feel comfortable searching in the area/property. I will definitely try looking at the Events. Would like to try and go out with a few others a couple of times, to learn the ropes :)

Thank you!

There are a number of us locally that would be happy to give you a hand. I live in Chubbuck, if you would like to go caching sometime give me a call 760-7238 and I will try to help you out. I have been pretty busy with other obligations this last month and am a little rusty myself.

Thank you so much. I am planning on going to Inkom and Pokey tomorrow (Sat 8/25) late morning early afternoon. If you are interested I will call you tomorrow. I am still only doing the easy search's with regular to large containers until I get the hang of this. Starting at the Inkom cemetary. Thanks for lending me a hand to get started with this awesome hobby. I have been scrounging for cool exchange items, but personally, I am more interested in the hunt :)