I have a problem with the 'Bigger Maps'

twish1999

When i click on 'bigger map' i can scroll in and out and see all the geocaches, but if i click on one of the caches to find out more about it then all that happens is the map gets bigger, why?

Are you double-clicking, perhaps? Try single-clicking. Its awkward, I know, but that's the way they chose to impliment it.

When i click on 'bigger map' i can scroll in and out and see all the geocaches, but if i click on one of the caches to find out more about it then all that happens is the map gets bigger, why?

I occasionally have the same problem (using Firefox). Hoovering over the icon doesn't generate a "tool tip" and single clicking on the icon doesn't bring up the information box. If I zoom in or out one level, that usually solves the problem. After a while, if I zoom back to the original magnification, everything seems to work well again.

I occasionally have the same problem (using Firefox). Hoovering over the icon doesn't generate a "tool tip" and single clicking on the icon doesn't bring up the information box. If I zoom in or out one level, that usually solves the problem. After a while, if I zoom back to the original magnification, everything seems to work well again.

Well I am finding that "Maps" isn't working AT ALL! I just get a big white screen!

Same here. I thought it was just me. Now I am seeing its more wide spread.

Hey GS, can you look into this?

Same here. I thought it was just me. Now I am seeing its more wide spread.

Hey GS, can you look into this?

In the Bug Report forum: Map Bubbles don't display