Magellan SporTrak Map + extras for sale

w4ffg

What's included:

- SporTrak Map, like-new in the box, including manuals, pc cable, wrist strap, etc

- Magellan Mapsend Topo for US, like-new in box

- Magellan swivel mounting bracket, like-new (no box)

- Magellan power cable with lighter adapter, like-new (no box)

Sell all together for $200 (shipping included within US)

Am new to this...was thinking about buying a ST MAP. Why did you sell? ANy problems? Thanks!

quote:
Originally posted by w4ffg:

What's included:

- SporTrak Map, like-new in the box, including manuals, pc cable, wrist strap, etc

- Magellan Mapsend Topo for US, like-new in box

- Magellan swivel mounting bracket, like-new (no box)

- Magellan power cable with lighter adapter, like-new (no box)

Sell all together for $200 (shipping included within US)

Travelr2, we've had our ST Map for a while now and it works wonderfully. Do make sure you get the package w/the data cable (the one w/the 12V power would be even better). It works great w/Mapsend. The *only* thing that is at all limiting (IMHO) is the relatively small amount of RAM. The 2 MB allows me to load all cache waypoints in Maine, and topo data for about 2/3rds of the state. The ST Pro would take care of that problem, but costs a bit more.

"It is an old maxim of mine that when you have excluded the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."--Sherlock Holmes

G TEAM:

THanks for the reply. I grew up in Turner Maine...thats the area I will use the ST Map most. Can one add trails & specific points onto a map, save it to the computer, & come back to it later after an intrim period of geocacheing or use in another area?

ALso, is there a way to email direct rather than post this all over the web?

THanks much!

quote:
Originally posted by The G Team:

Travelr2, we've had our ST Map for a while now and it works wonderfully. Do make sure you get the package w/the data cable (the one w/the 12V power would be even better). It works great w/Mapsend. The *only* thing that is at all limiting (IMHO) is the relatively small amount of RAM. The 2 MB allows me to load all cache waypoints in Maine, and topo data for about 2/3rds of the state. The ST Pro would take care of that problem, but costs a bit more.

"It is an old maxim of mine that when you have excluded the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."--Sherlock Holmes