Country micro geocoin

dakich

dakich, did you notice the brand on the background of the images? The company that produces the coins can be reached at www.geoswag.com or (from that website) support@geoswag.com. They are probably the only ones that can answer your question.

My guess is that the Bulgarian flag would be quite easy for them to produce. If I am not mistaken, the three stripes in the flag have the same dimensions/ratios as many other flags, i.e. Germany. This means that they would not haveto make a separate cast/mold (not sure I'm using the right term). They would only need to use different enamel colours. Depending on how many coins you'd like to get, they MIGHT be willing to make some Bulgarian micro coins, even if you are the first person to ask for it.

Good luck!

dakich, did you notice the brand on the background of the images? The company that produces the coins can be reached at www.geoswag.com or (from that website) support@geoswag.com. They are probably the only ones that can answer your question.

My guess is that the Bulgarian flag would be quite easy for them to produce. If I am not mistaken, the three stripes in the flag have the same dimensions/ratios as many other flags, i.e. Germany. This means that they would not haveto make a separate cast/mold (not sure I'm using the right term). They would only need to use different enamel colours. Depending on how many coins you'd like to get, they MIGHT be willing to make some Bulgarian micro coins, even if you are the first person to ask for it.

Good luck!

Thnx mamoreb, I`ve already checked that site and going to send a mail

I`ve never got answer from geoswag.com so i was wondering if anyone know another site where i can ask if they can make such a coin ?

I was looking for a certain flag coin a while ago, and someone suggested Crake who's made a few flag coins (but haven't seen a Bulgarian one).

You might be able to check if he could make one, or if not you could look into having your own coin minted.