Add a Flag Counter to a Profile Page

I put a flag counter on my profile page. I am amazed the cachers from different countries that look at my profile. Lots of US cachers all the time. Guess I'm being stalked. Should I be concerned?

Hey that is cool. I put it on mine, too. (Hope you don't mind.)

Not at all. Hope you have a fun time the next couple weeks.

I put a flag counter on my profile page. I am amazed the cachers from different countries that look at my profile. Lots of US cachers all the time. Guess I'm being stalked. Should I be concerned?

Just added a Union Flag to your counter ;)

MrsB

Well thank you Mrs. B! :)

MrsB

And the NZ ensign

MrsB

And the NZ ensign

Thanks!

MrsB

Thanks--this is the most geocaching fun without leaving home! lol

Thanks--this is the most geocaching fun without leaving home!

Lithuania is in there too. I loved the bicycle part of your nick and profile. The vast majority of my finds is while cycling. I now ride a foldable Bike Friday.

There is a cache outside of Bike Friday's front door here in Eugene.

I know a few people that used to work there as well.

Back on topic...Flag Counters are nice to have.

There is a cache outside of Bike Friday's front door here in Eugene.

And here is my log entry. I picked my bicycle from the factory, my wife loved it so next year we came together to pick her's so I had to find that cache. I made friends with a few people at the factory as well. Eugene is really nice to ride a bike, too. Small world.

Back on topic. I think I'll install a flag counter to my trackable bicycle page some day.

Edited by ly2kw

So is this sort of like getting a souvenir or badge?

Don't visit my profile ... I wouldn't want to get any of those stinkin' badges. Hey, I told you not to visit my profile.

I am so with you. Who cares about those silly little badges, don't want hundreds of people from all over the world showing up on my map, I mean profile! ;)

Edited by HarlansHollowFarms

Don't visit my profile ... I wouldn't want to get any of those stinkin' badges. Hey, I told you not to visit my profile.

I am so with you. Who cares about those silly little badges, don't want hundreds of people from all over the world showing up on my map, I mean profile! ;)

you just got a Oregon flag on your map. :)

you just got a Oregon flag on your map. :)

Cool :D