Sign in to follow this  
Followers 4

Add a Flag Counter to a Profile Page

I put a flag counter on my profile page. I am amazed the cachers from different countries that look at my profile. Lots of US cachers all the time. Guess I'm being stalked. Should I be concerned?

I put a flag counter on my profile page. I am amazed the cachers from different countries that look at my profile. Lots of US cachers all the time. Guess I'm being stalked. Should I be concerned?

Hey that is cool. I put it on mine, too. (Hope you don't mind.)

Not at all. Hope you have a fun time the next couple weeks.

Just added a Union Flag to your counter ;)

MrsB

MrsB

Well thank you Mrs. B! :)

MrsB

And the NZ ensign

MrsB

And the NZ ensign

Thanks!

MrsB

Thanks--this is the most geocaching fun without leaving home! lol

That flag counter is very cool! Too bad there isn't a way to make it retroactive for everybody who's already visited my profile. :P

--Larry

Thanks--this is the most geocaching fun without leaving home!

Lithuania is in there too. I loved the bicycle part of your nick and profile. The vast majority of my finds is while cycling. I now ride a foldable Bike Friday.

OK, so the holidays and all...Anyone want to trade clicks for a Kansas flag? :)

And another GB flag, at least I visited your profile so I assume my visit shows. :lol: Pretend it is the Saltire flag of Scotland as I can only see the GB one <_< Now to see if I can put it on my profile at some point. :blink:

Never mind, I didn't see it on JHolly's page at first. Now I'm good. Disregard.

Edited by Mr.Yuck

Thanks--this is the most geocaching fun without leaving home!

Lithuania is in there too. I loved the bicycle part of your nick and profile. The vast majority of my finds is while cycling. I now ride a foldable Bike Friday.

There is a cache outside of Bike Friday's front door here in Eugene.

I know a few people that used to work there as well.

Back on topic...Flag Counters are nice to have.

There is a cache outside of Bike Friday's front door here in Eugene.

And here is my log entry. I picked my bicycle from the factory, my wife loved it so next year we came together to pick her's so I had to find that cache. I made friends with a few people at the factory as well. Eugene is really nice to ride a bike, too. Small world.

Back on topic. I think I'll install a flag counter to my trackable bicycle page some day.

Edited by ly2kw

So is this sort of like getting a souvenir or badge?

Don't visit my profile ... I wouldn't want to get any of those stinkin' badges. Hey, I told you not to visit my profile.

Don't visit my profile ... I wouldn't want to get any of those stinkin' badges. Hey, I told you not to visit my profile.

Just did. :)

I am so with you. Who cares about those silly little badges, don't want hundreds of people from all over the world showing up on my map, I mean profile! ;)

Edited by HarlansHollowFarms

I added mine last week, and it astounds me why people in far away states and countries visit my profile. Why is someone in Denmark viewing my profile?

I've picked up a flag from Japan (thanks, Webscouter.!), and one from Lithuania. How cool is that? :P

--Larry

I am so with you. Who cares about those silly little badges, don't want hundreds of people from all over the world showing up on my map, I mean profile! ;)

you just got a Oregon flag on your map. :)

you just got a Oregon flag on your map. :)

Cool :D

Finally managed to get my daughter to add my flag counter but my Union Jack flag is lonely, if anyone would like to click me feel free!!

click.

Finally managed to get my daughter to add my flag counter but my Union Jack flag is lonely, if anyone would like to click me feel free!!

I just gave you your first Canada.

Thanks The A Team, 1st Canadian! and it looks very nice on my counter! Moved a Canadian coin not so long ago and took it to Wolford Chapel, a little piece of Canada in England, you can read about it if you search my Geocaches it was a multi.