Portland Dr Who

Earthbound Chief

Hi, can anyone help. I ran into a fellow cacher yesterday at the Pike markets in Seattle and he recommended a cache in Portland called Dr Who, butnImhave been unable to locate it on Groundspeak.

Does anyone know the cache.

Thanks in anticipation of your help

Dr. Who. I would also recommend Dr. Who's sibling , Full of hot air, Super pages, Go for a Blow, Nickel Time, Goat, and for a night cache that can't be missed, Wait until Dark. All but the first one are in Kitsap county, across the water from Seattle.

That was recommended to me. I just now looked that up, and it's in the middle of a street. That's... mysterious... considering there's a "gate"(?). When I'm in Portland, I'm actively trying to get out of Portland. So I've never gone to that. It's just another intriguing one that has me wondering what the deal is. :anicute:

That was recommended to me. I just now looked that up, and it's in the middle of a street. That's... mysterious... considering there's a "gate"(?). When I'm in Portland, I'm actively trying to get out of Portland. So I've never gone to that. It's just another intriguing one that has me wondering what the deal is. :anicute:

I have not done Dr. Who, but I have done the others on the list. They are not your ordinary ammo can under a pile of sticks type cache. I have not done Dr. Who but have done the others, I would think suffering the fate of being in Portland a bit longer is well worth it to find out what the deal is.