Why I haven't got the international geocaching day Souvenirs?

ianian

You logged the date as the 18th, but didn't actually log it ON the 18th. Same happened to my GF.

You don't have to log it on that date, just with that date. There's a grace period of usually a week or two in which you can back-log a cache and still receive the souvenir.

@ianian: Did you log it with another date, then edit the log and change it to the 18th? If so, the system won't award a souvenir. Either way, you can email contact@geocaching.com and ask them to manually award the souvenir.

You logged the date as the 18th, but didn't actually log it ON the 18th. Same happened to my GF.

You don't have to log it on that date, just with that date. There's a grace period of usually a week or two in which you can back-log a cache and still receive the souvenir.

@ianian: Did you log it with another date, then edit the log and change it to the 18th? If so, the system won't award a souvenir. Either way, you can email contact@geocaching.com and ask them to manually award the souvenir.

How about awarding more than one souvenir at a time? I logged my find at 11:30PM EST and got the mentioned souvenir. She logged hers at 2:45AM EST the next day and did NOT, rather, just the VT state souvenir. So what gives? I'd wager my first assumption was correct.

I think it is the problem of the time zone difference. I found the cache on 15:00 18th. I log the found around 16:00 18th. But it was the China time. I thought that made the difference. I will contact the contact@geocaching.com. Thanks.

How about awarding more than one souvenir at a time? I logged my find at 11:30PM EST and got the mentioned souvenir. She logged hers at 2:45AM EST the next day and did NOT, rather, just the VT state souvenir. So what gives? I'd wager my first assumption was correct.

And you would lose that wager. I logged today for my find yesterday. I have the souvenir in my profile.

If you (support@Groundspeak.com) do not wish to receive myriads of emails complaining about the missing souvenir,

1) please, respond to these reports

2) then fix the problem

'cause it's the International geocaching day I think geocachers across any pond are entitled to it!