Post pictures from iPad/iPhone

sparklefingers

It says it in the title basically.

Is there any way of uploading images from iPad/iPhone?

I completed a challenge yesterday and went to upload the picture but it doesn't let me click on the button to choose picture as that's the browse for picture on computer button. Is there any way to get round that button?

I don't really have access to a computer at present as it seems to have overheated and melted due to being poorly made....

I completed a challenge yesterday and went to upload the picture but it doesn't let me click on the button to choose picture as that's the browse for picture on computer button. Is there any way to get round that button?

I don't really have access to a computer at present as it seems to have overheated and melted due to being poorly made....

Hi,

Are you talking Challenge (a type of Geocache) or a Challenge (take your picture in front of a wobbly bridge)?

If It's the 2nd one, there is a great, free app for your iPhone/iPad (I have it on both of mine). Very simple interface and easy upload. You even get a cool superhero flying on your screen when you're successful.

Hope this was the answer you were looking for.

Hi,

Are you talking Challenge (a type of Geocache) or a Challenge (take your picture in front of a wobbly bridge)?

If It's the 2nd one, there is a great, free app for your iPhone/iPad (I have it on both of mine). Very simple interface and easy upload. You even get a cool superhero flying on your screen when you're successful.

Hope this was the answer you were looking for.

it's the second one. Thanks for the reply going to go n find app now.

Thank you [:D]