need help in st anthony, Idaho

mermaidbaby

I am a single mom with a couple of little kids... I am new to this and tryin to find some caches with my kids... I dont know if i am not reading my gps correctly or if its just not getting close enough to the spots to find. I was wondering if maybe someone would like to help me out that has been to the st anthony caches...email buddy or even run around town and help find them? I could probably figure it out with a few more hints...but i just need some help

I am a single mom with a couple of little kids... I am new to this and tryin to find some caches with my kids... I dont know if i am not reading my gps correctly or if its just not getting close enough to the spots to find. I was wondering if maybe someone would like to help me out that has been to the st anthony caches...email buddy or even run around town and help find them? I could probably figure it out with a few more hints...but i just need some help

It would be good to try and meet up with well rounded cachers...also make sure you are starting off with easy caches. Such as 1/1 or 1.5/1.5. Difficulty/Terrain. The thing to keep in mind is if you are looking for point x on the grid your gps may be 10-20 feet off in its determining where the coordinates are located. And the Cache owners coordinates could be off from where x is located as well. I have found some right where the GPS leads me and some 22 feet from where it should be. Which is where my old GPS located the search area. I have found several that were far further off than that. Good luck!