What type of swag do you go for?

Pezdude

teeny tiny zombies. I have found a handful of them over the past months- I am assuming that one Cacher is leaving them but I can't figure out who . apparently they are game pieces for some game - they come 100 to a bag , hence the name of the product " Bag O' Zombies".

too much time on my hands? lol- when I am up at night with my son I look up stuff on my iPhone. recent topics include the genetics of hair color , and Dandies.

sorry to ramble.

I also like pins- I either put them on my daypack or my satchel.

I like signature items.

Something a certain cacher usually leaves in the caches he finds.

How would you identify what's a signature item and what not? I mean, if you find a lapel pin or something, how do you konw if that's someone's signature item or not (sorry I'm new and I still have basic doubts like this)

Cheers!

Bench Mark

I like signature items.

Something a certain cacher usually leaves in the caches he finds.

How would you identify what's a signature item and what not? I mean, if you find a lapel pin or something, how do you konw if that's someone's signature item or not (sorry I'm new and I still have basic doubts like this)

Cheers!

Bench Mark

I only trade for cars...the matchbox style...

I don't know what got me started on cars...I just noticed that I had about thirty of them in a large Tupperware box on the workbench one day and realized that they had all wound up there because I took them out of the caching bag at the end of the day and put them there...I'm working on a cache idea that will put some of them back into circulation...

I have yet to find anything that I really want. I have bought a couple portable screwdriver sets, as well as some dollar store toys and activity packs. I just like swag because it prevents me from having to look at the bottom of a cache container while I remove the log to sign it.

Container bottoms are about the saddest thing there is!

Shaun

We used to trade all the time. However, we rarely carry swag any more. I guess if we went for newer caches, there would be good stuff for which to trade, but those are 90% lower terrain caches these days. I saw a really cool wooden puzzle cube the other day. It was the first time in a long time that I wished I had our old swag bag with us.

I generally dont take anything unless its something really cool, unique or brings back childhood memories. The other day I found a fortune fish (the little cellophane fish you put in your hand, depending on which way it bends and contorts it tells your "fortune")

Somebody in my area leaves army men in every cache they go to (so long as they fit of course) but ive seen hundreds of them around here. I dont collect any signature swag, but will occasionally leave something I find to be equally unique.

So far I've not taken anything, I usually try to leave something fairly good though.

When I have my signature tokens made up I'll trade for signature items for an album I intend to make, but those are something I intend to trade for other sig items.

Other than that I may take some pins, or geocaching merch (stickers, pins, patches..) Mostly stuff for the album.

When I have my signature tokens made up I'll trade for signature items for an album I intend to make, but those are something I intend to trade for other sig items

Some people treat their sig items as non-tradable and they want their tokens to stay within the cache. I saw some with "leave where found" or "don't move" on the back side. I gave up placing my wooden coins a while ago, but I'd be honored if someone picked them for a collection album.