How to log WIG and RSS for this forum?

Amorak

Logging a Wherigo cartridge as complete can be done via the site Wherigo.com. Navigate to the same place you downloaded the cartridge. You'll see an "unlock" button; click that. Unlocking a cartridge depends upon the device you used and how the cartridge author designed it to be unlocked. If you were supplied an unlock code, you may use that to unlock the cartridge. If this was not provided, the cartridge's author probably intended you to upload a save file. However, only save files created by a Pocket PC or Garmin unit can be read properly by the site.

If you need an unlock code, I can provide one. A few others know as well and, while it's fairly simple to do once you know how, I'd prefer knowledge of it does not circulate.

As for an RSS feed for new Wherigo cartridges, I am unaware of one's existence. Instead, I'd suggest you set up a Wherigo geocache notification on geocaching.com as most Wherigo cartridges come paired with a geocache.

Logging a Wherigo cartridge as complete can be done via the site Wherigo.com. Navigate to the same place you downloaded the cartridge. You'll see an "unlock" button; click that. Unlocking a cartridge depends upon the device you used and how the cartridge author designed it to be unlocked. If you were supplied an unlock code, you may use that to unlock the cartridge. If this was not provided, the cartridge's author probably intended you to upload a save file. However, only save files created by a Pocket PC or Garmin unit can be read properly by the site.

If you need an unlock code, I can provide one. A few others know as well and, while it's fairly simple to do once you know how, I'd prefer knowledge of it does not circulate.

O.k., I see the unlock now, but I did not get a code and I used an Android phone to complete the cartridge. So, I would appreciate the unlock code - Thank you. The cartridge I completed is "Momotaro and the Ogre".

As for an RSS feed for new Wherigo cartridges, I am unaware of one's existence. Instead, I'd suggest you set up a Wherigo geocache notification on geocaching.com as most Wherigo cartridges come paired with a geocache.

I was looking for RSS for the forum as I usually only read forum posts via RSS. Otherwise I may not log into the forum for weeks or months.

Thanks again,