Geocoin request of donations for Jesse James Cache Bash 5

mo pirate

f4321051-3bcf-467a-a4dc-4f85f51113b0.jpg?rnd=0.4086557

GC3RE79 Thanks to all of our supporters and our cachers that come to St Joseph, MO, we will exceed 200 attendees this year ( we had 195 last year). Please, if possible, and send me a geocoin or two for these great heart of America cachers for this terrific event. We have a gathering (opening ceremony) and then off to do caching and our featured game and then regroup to eat and divy up prizes draw for door prizes and socialize for the rest of the evening until closing ceremonies down by the river. Ask anyone who has attended a previous Jesse James Cache Bash what kind of fun they have had! October 13 this year from 10:30 to 7PM. Lots of fun, food, and prizes. If you are able to donate a prize please email me (MO Pirate) at packerbacker31@hotmail.com thanks!

Edited by Eartha

Please consider donation of an unactivated geocoin or even untrackable geocoins or tags to our event for door prizes. This event is in its 5th year and serves 200 cachers from our four state area. Please feel free to attend as any past attendee will say it is a full day of fun. I have donated my coins to several other events on the forums so please return the favor. thanks again! MO Pirate aka Steve Allen

Package on the way :)

THANK YOU so much! I think we are set to go. Now if the weather cooperates as it always has in the past. Hope to see a lot of people there again this year. Let the games begin. We have first, second, and third for the games as well as door prizes and the Famous "Jesse James Strong Box" full of nice items worth coming foragain this year!

thanks again,

Steve Allen aka mo pirate

Sent you a package yesterday. Wasn't sure if we'd meet you at GCF, so dropped in the post office on our way!

yes, you were right we got them when we got home. Very nice of you. I even talked a few vendors out at geocoinfest to donate some. Seeins how I had bought my minted coins from them how could they refuse? It was very nice of them also. (TSunriseBey, Direct Mint, Oakcoins, Cache Addict, and GXProxy) thanks to all of them too!