Oklahoma Geocachers

Tamara Rose

I'm not in Oklahoma, but used to live in Stillwater. I have news that the Lake McMurtry Challenge is in imminent danger of being archived as the owner has moved out of Stilly. One of the caches in the challenge is missing and I am going to replace it. Is anyone willing to adopt the caches? There are 5 in total, all of them less than a mile from parking if you don't mind going cross-country in the park. If you are interested please send me a private message and I'll coordinate with the current cache owner. I love these caches and would hate to see them archived! Thanks.

I'm not in Oklahoma, but used to live in Stillwater. I have news that the Lake McMurtry Challenge is in imminent danger of being archived as the owner has moved out of Stilly. One of the caches in the challenge is missing and I am going to replace it. Is anyone willing to adopt the caches? There are 5 in total, all of them less than a mile from parking if you don't mind going cross-country in the park. If you are interested please send me a private message and I'll coordinate with the current cache owner. I love these caches and would hate to see them archived! Thanks.

i wish i could but i dont live close enough to it to take it one i love good caches tho and i would be super happy if some one helps with this

i wish i could but i dont live close enough to it to take it one i love good caches tho and i would be super happy if some one helps with this

Good news! Ms. sshelle will be adopting them. Thanks for helping pass on the request.

Good news! Ms. sshelle will be adopting them. Thanks for helping pass on the request.

your welcome glad some one so that maybe when my new gps comes in a can do those ones