Stealth required icon

T.D.M.22

You're not going to get away with avoiding some cleanup. The source image is anti-aliased to remove "jaggies". That process places gray pixels along the border of the black and white areas, and those will be enlarged as a part of the process. If you don't have any tools of your own available, there are some online image processors. Here's one that specializes in resizing: http://www.resizr.com/

And here is a version that I created using that site:

b83a.jpg

Edited by knowschad

I am looking for someone who can enlarge(without distorting it), or point me to an enlarged version online, of the "stealth required" attribute

Whatcha got in mind? :)

I only ask because according to the Geocaching.com site terms of use agreement:

"All materials available on or through the Site, other than Third Party Submissions (collectively, the "Site Materials") are the property of Groundspeak or of its licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws."

a run of ONE(1) safety green Tshirt with reflective striping and the "stealth required logo" on it. Yes-kinda oxymoronic but that's the point. Anyway I found the rules on the Geocaching logo at HERE basically says we can use the logo for our own personal use as long as it isn't changed, and the total use is less than 25 units.of course I'm paraphrasing.

I'm assuming the use this would be ok as well, and if not, well Groundspeak can feel free to contact me. I really don't think it would be a problem with a one time, personal and noncommercial use. I have plans for the ® and the website to appear as required per the logo usage rules as well. That is all assuming that I can do what I want, and if I accomplish that assuming again I do make it(the shirt)

Edited by T.D.M.22

I am probably being dumb but what exactly is that meant to show, it looks more like 'no legomen with their collars turned up allowed'

I always thought it was a reference to those old spy get ups with the trenchcoat and hat. SuperStock_1329R-206.jpg

Edited by IkeHurley13

I have a question, shouldn't this icon be on all geocache's attribute? Stealth is required to find almost any geocache

kinda hard to be stealthy when you are waving a flashlight around at a bunch of reflectors.

Or in the woods with no-one around. it realy depends, I've found caches with people watching me and they had no clue what was happening, at the same time there are some I didn't even look for because I knew someone would see it and take it. click HERE for more of what it means.

You're not going to get away with avoiding some cleanup. The source image is anti-aliased to remove "jaggies". That process places gray pixels along the border of the black and white areas, and those will be enlarged as a part of the process. If you don't have any tools of your own available, there are some online image processors. Here's one that specializes in resizing: http://www.resizr.com/

[Edited to remove hotlinked image banner]