Hi Very new to Geocaching and loving it

Ive just started geocaching in the south west with my partner and we are finding it very exciting ...not sure what all the words of geocachers mean yet and what the significance of the frog is but im sure i will learn what a muggle is and why there seem to be frogs in a lot of the merchandise etc .

We found 9 yesterday and had a fantastic day ..we were out at gooonhilly nature reserve and also flushing near Falmouth .

Hope to meet up with some geocaches in the near future :)

B):rolleyes:

Welcome to the game :)

Well done on your first finds. You might find the answers to some of your questions in the links below. There's plenty of help available if/when you have other questions - Just ask away!

Also, if you use facebook, you may like to join this group: Cornish Geocachers group

Signal the frog

Geocaching lexicon - all those odd abbreviations and phrases

MrsB :)

Welcome to the game :)

Well done on your first finds. You might find the answers to some of your questions in the links below. There's plenty of help available if/when you have other questions - Just ask away!

Also, if you use facebook, you may like to join this group: Cornish Geocachers group

Signal the frog

Geocaching lexicon - all those odd abbreviations and phrases

MrsB :)

Welcome to this wonderful game/obsession/addiction * delete as appropriate.

If you would like to meet some like minded people try and get along to The Picnic on The Head 2012event, it's not too far from you, just at St Agnes.

There will be a silly little orienteering game (find the red dot walk) and plenty of local cachers to chat to.

This was Picnic on The Head 2011 and as you can read, everybody who attended had fun.

Welcome to our hobby, some may call an addiction.

I'm sure you will find like most of us that searching for those caches takes you to some wonderful places that you may have passed many of time and not realised it was there. I certainly did, it got me exploring more of my local area before I moved to the other end of the country and visited lots of places I would have never done.

Good Hunting!

Hi From on newbie to another.

We are very new as well, and my geokids are addicted too! Found these forums very useful and most of my questions have been answered in them.

We have discovered paths near our house we never knew existed, the geokids find this quite exciting. :D