Finding money

ad5smith

You know, some cachers from Oregon is finding 420 around here.

Some muggles had left some in a cache a year before I found it. They wrote in the log that they had taken $5 and left an equivalent amount of "green". It wasn't there when I found it, so one of the 5 finders between the muggling and my find must have CITO'd it. The cache was well-hidden (it took me a while to find, and I was intentionally looking for it!), in a nondescript area, on the top of a mountain. It was a multi, so it wouldn't show on the map at that spot. How those muggles found it, I have no idea.

Some muggles had left some in a cache a year before I found it. They wrote in the log that they had taken $5 and left an equivalent amount of "green". It wasn't there when I found it, so one of the 5 finders between the muggling and my find must have CITO'd it. The cache was well-hidden (it took me a while to find, and I was intentionally looking for it!), in a nondescript area, on the top of a mountain. It was a multi, so it wouldn't show on the map at that spot. How those muggles found it, I have no idea.

This is funny,

I had to look up "420" to see what the heck you were talking about. :D

I found a joint and a baggie of white powder in "Spencer's Booty" (GC6480) (appropriately named). I CITOd them both, hoping I didn't get caught with it in my backpack before I hit the trash can at the trailhead. ("Officer, I don't even know the street names for this stuff. Honest. I was just geocaching.")

I found a joint and a baggie of white powder in "Spencer's Booty" (GC6480) (appropriately named). I CITOd them both, hoping I didn't get caught with it in my backpack before I hit the trash can at the trailhead. ("Officer, I don't even know the street names for this stuff. Honest. I was just geocaching.")

Oh yikes!

Right now that cache cant be found at GZ and there are rattlesnakes in that area. Go check out the logs and pictures. :ph34r:

Was it somewhere near this cache?

If so, its probably mine. :lol:

Oh yeah, somehow I have a really hard time believing this since this cache is nowhere near Minnesota, however I'd I ever venture by there I would be glad to return Hamilton to his rightful owner. :0 :lol:

What makes you think I never leave my home state? :unsure:

Now I never said that I didn't think that you don't leave your home state. I just assume that either you forgot to log the cache and it was the only one in the state you went after, or this bill had had a long flight from your pocket.

And since you are the avid cacher you are, I find it unlikely that forgot to log a find. :ph34r:

Edited by ad5smith

Guess i'm not a very good CITOer because i would have just poured the stuff out and ground it into the dirt with my foot. It definitely wouldn't have gone into my backpack. :o