Search for cache by keyword?

hidenseek581

The other day I was looking at a puzzle cache somewhere near my home (Palo Alto, CA) and saw one that looked like fun to solve with my daughter. Unfortunately, I do not remember the cache name or CO. I only recall that it was a problem to solve was: "Save + something (I can't recall what) = Money" I have searched the nearby puzzle caches, but can't seem to recognize the name, and I have opened up so many descriptions that the recently viewed is useless. Any suggestions on how I might search for this one? I think it was a difficulty 2.0. Is there some way to search by keyword?

Isn't the best way, but search by keyword > http://www.geocaching.com/seek/nearest.aspx on Unknown Caches.

(Not the best as it includes ALL caches with the keyword, worldwide, not starting from your home coords...)

You could try running a Pocket Query, which will search for Unknown Caches close to your home coordinates.

(You don't have to actually run a PQ, as setting it up and running it without a Day To Run selected will bring up a search page of caches for you to check out.)

Edited by Bear and Ragged