Official Geocaching App Question - MapView Caches Found

I just purchased this app for my Samsung Galaxy S3 from Google Play, anyway, my found caches on the map view don't show up as 'smileys' whereas several others that I cache with, who have this app, but on iPhones, they see the 'smileys' on their found caches?

What is the deal with this, is it some android issue or not updating or some setting I can't see? If it's something that isn't available on the android version of the official app, that sucks to the point I would have considered not buying it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Nevermind I guess, apparently the android version DOES NOT SHOW FOUND CACHES WITH SMILEYS on the map view. The iPhone version of the app does, no clue why the android version doesn't, sucks.

Definitely should be included in a future app update, to be honest I probably wouldn't have purchased the app if I knew this ahead of time.

Just to reply back, now that I have been using this for a bit, I don't mind having the found caches 'hidden' on my android app but the consistency between logging into the website and seeing the 'smileys' on the found caches vs. having to just hide them in the android one (map view specific) would be nice to have available. This is how the iPhone app works, not sure why it didn't cross over to the android one but maybe a future update?