Pocket Query without e-mail or attachment?

Deer.Hunter

Hi,

is it possible to create a pocket query without sending it attached to an e-mail?

Perhaps a notification e-mail would be fine w/o any attached GPX file. I just want to know that the creation has finished, ready to be imported to e.g. Locus Pro on my Android device. Hence I don't need the GPX file itself because this app handles it via GC's API.

thanks,

Michael

is it possible to create a pocket query without sending it attached to an e-mail?

Perhaps a notification e-mail would be fine w/o any attached GPX file. I just want to know that the creation has finished, ready to be imported to e.g. Locus Pro on my Android device. Hence I don't need the GPX file itself because this app handles it via GC's API.

I would appreciate this as well. I am loading the PQs into GSAK via the API, therefore, the emails with attachments are deleted immediately and I just see those emails as a notification service.

Since gpx files of PQs with more than 500 caches are not attached to an email anyway, it seems to be possible :)

PQs of over 500 waypoints are never sent as an attachment these days, but there is no way to stop the notification email (other than not having any PQs generated).

You could have them sent to a special address, or set up a filter in your email client to delete them for you...but there is currently no way to stifle them at the source.

Once you've found a certain amount of caches (I think the number is 1000) the My Find pq isn't sent to you anymore, just a notification is.

The MyFinds PQ is never emailed to you, no matter how many finds you have.

Oh...... I thought the small ones were, like regular queries. :unsure:

OK, Guess I learned something new. :)