how do i filter

gatorays

My kids want to find larger caches and I can't find a way to filter out all the others any help would be appreciated

You have a basic (free) membership with which you can only do basic functions. With a premium membership you will be able to run Pocket Queries which allow you to filter on a variety of attributes including cache size. The membership is only $30 a year or if you aren't sure you are going to want it, you can get it for 3 months for $10. Either way it is about the best entertainment value you will find. Enjoy caching!

Thank you! But at this time my problem seems to be that when I make a Querie for 'only traditionals' much more is loaded (also multi's and mysteries). This gives problems because I think "this coordinate" it is a traditional cach. Wich meens that sometimes I look very hard for a cach but there is nothing to find. But when I look online it seems to be part of a multi.

How do I solve this problem please?

Kind regards,

uncleGert

Thank you! But at this time my problem seems to be that when I make a Querie for 'only traditionals' much more is loaded (also multi's and mysteries). This gives problems because I think "this coordinate" it is a traditional cach. Wich meens that sometimes I look very hard for a cach but there is nothing to find. But when I look online it seems to be part of a multi.

Kind regards,

uncleGert

It sounds like you have selected the tickbox for "traditional" in your PQ. If you look up above the box that contains the cache types, I'm betting that the "Any Type" radio button is still selected. You need to click on the "selected types" radio button to disable the "Any type".

A trap for young players that I still fall foul of occasionally. This quirk applies to other parameter below in the PQ as well.

Kind regards,

uncleGert

Just guessing, but it appears that you aren't paying close enough attention to picking your search parameters well enough.

You have the option to pick and choose the size AS WELL as the type of cache. As Huntleigh said, you also need the tick the "radio" button(s) for both Selected Type and Select Containers, as well as those specific ones you want.

If you leave the Any Type button ticked, you will get them all!

Kind regards,

uncleGert

Just guessing, but it appears that you aren't paying close enough attention to picking your search parameters well enough.

You have the option to pick and choose the size AS WELL as the type of cache. As Huntleigh said, you also need the tick the "radio" button(s) for both Selected Type and Select Containers, as well as those specific ones you want.

If you leave the Any Type button ticked, you will get them all!