Uploading corrected coords to iPhone

Fish Below The Ice

I've got a lot of solved puzzle coords in my GSAK database and I have unsuccessfully been trying to get them into my official gc.com iPhone app. Not so long ago I was able to generate a GPX file on my computer and upload that to gc.com. That feature seems to have either been removed or hidden so well that I can't find it.

Is there another way to accomplish this?

I've got a lot of solved puzzle coords in my GSAK database and I have unsuccessfully been trying to get them into my official gc.com iPhone app. Not so long ago I was able to generate a GPX file on my computer and upload that to gc.com. That feature seems to have either been removed or hidden so well that I can't find it.

Hey, they finally removed that page!

To let you know, that page stopped functioning somewhere around November last year, but it was still in place and confusing people for a long time after that. I posted here in the forums, and even emailed Groundspeak directly, asking them to either restore the functionality or remove the misleading page. I see they've now removed the page.

To answer your question, no, I don't think there's a direct way to get your GSAK corrected coordinates onto your phone. The only way would be to go to each puzzle cache listing page, edit the coordinates there, then do a pocket query, but that would take quite a bit of work and would be a duplication of effort.

Sorry to rain on your parade...

There must be another way, but I don't know what it is.

A bluetooth or WIFI file transfer app for iPhone?

Setting up your own FTP site, maybe even on your own home computer??

I've never been able to find anywhere within the app where you can import a GPX file. The ability to add a GPX file through iTunes would at least be a start, but the app currently doesn't allow even this.

I've never been able to find anywhere within the app where you can import a GPX file. The ability to add a GPX file through iTunes would at least be a start, but the app currently doesn't allow even this.

Sorry iPhone peeps, looks like you are augered (screwed). :(