Nobody approves my cache!

Ziapop

Okay, I have tried to do this then times so it is getting frustrating.

I keep trying to submit a cache, but it keeps getting denied.

They say I have it in a residential area and they told me that if I post a note that I understand the concerns, they will post it.

I tried to do that but it still work!!!

I followed all the tips there were, but it still won't submit!!!!

Please help!!!

They say I have it in a residential area and they told me that if I post a note that I understand the concerns, they will post it.

Please help!!!

You need to work with the reviewer, bringing here will not help your case. I'm guessing the problem is your trying to put it on private property without permission. That doesn't work.

You have not followed the instructions provided by your reviewer. Go back, read the reviewer's note, and respond as suggested.

Moving this to the "How do I?" section in case the OP needs further assistance with enabling a listing. This isn't a website bug report.

Please help!!!

No one but you (or a reviewer like Keystone) can see your cache page before it is published, so the vast majority of people on this forum won't be able to specifically address your problem. As Keystone noted you need to follow the instructions provided by your reviewer. With all this in mind I have a few questions:

1. Is your cache in a residential neighborhood?

2. If so, do you have adequate permission from the landowner to place a cache there?

3. If not, have you checked your coordinates? Double checked?

4. If you followed the instructions the reviewer gave you and responded as suggested to eliminate the reviewer's concerns, have you checked the box to re-enable your cache for publication?

5. If the answer to #4 is yes, then have you waited for the volunteer reviewer to get back to reviewing your cache? Please note it could take several days for them to get back to you...depending on their workload and about a million other possible factors.

As others have noted, working WITH your reviewer is the best option. They are there to help you. Trust me...I know this from personal experience.

You have not followed the instructions provided by your reviewer. Go back, read the reviewer's note, and respond as suggested.

...working WITH your reviewer is the best option. They are there to help you. Trust me...I know this from personal experience.

Getting a new cache published is not quite the same as sending a text message.

You HAVE to get it right, and sometimes it can take take more than a couple of minutes.