What does this Cacher mean?

Campcacher (I think that's his name) left a note on my (at geocaching.com) cache, "Xtreme Cachers Only", he said this;

"Hmmmm??? Seems fishy to me. First cache, first to find, found no more??? See fishy."

Does anybody know what this guy is talking about?

For info on the cache, go here, http://coord.info/GC2VBA8

He believes the person that found the cache and is first to find on the cache may not have signed the logbook, i.e., an armchair log.

I would check that Curcon did indeed sign the log at your cache, and if not, delete the bogus log. I think the note you are referring to is exactly what was mentioned by jholly.

You may want to make a note in the description that it is a dangerous cache, and folks should be careful. Eventually your notes will end up off the page on GPSs.

it is compleetly OK, to nicely complain if you find bogus logs online,

not all are lying, it is posible pages could be missing from the logbook,

but if it is FTF the log is new, and he should write on the first page,

BUT once I did see a FTF sign the last page in the log !! very funny move..

Campcacher (I think that's his name) left a note on my (at geocaching.com) cache, "Xtreme Cachers Only", he said this;

"Hmmmm??? Seems fishy to me. First cache, first to find, found no more??? See fishy."

Does anybody know what this guy is talking about?

For info on the cache, go here, http://coord.info/GC2VBA8

He's saying he doesn't think that guy actually found it. I am skeptical too.

But I am also skeptical of your.coordinates.

Did you use a real GPS or a smart phone.to get those Coords? Smart phones may be good for finding things, but they are really bad for hiding.

Did you use.waypoint averaging on the GPS?

Did your GPS have fresh batteries in it when you took the coords? Worn out batteries have gotten me Coords that were over 100 feet off.

I think you needed to double check the Coords rather than just telling people to look harder.

Also it would be good to put a note on the cache page saying it is a dangerous cache.

I'd have to agree with everyone else. He's suggesting that since your cache has yet to have a find at all, even by experienced cachers, that it is unlikley that this person with one find (yours) found it so easily. Have you gone out to check your cache and make sure this finder has actually logged in? If not, delete his entry.

I think your bigger issue would be why has your cache been up for over a year with only this one supposed find? If you make it so difficult that no one can find it anyone checking out your cache page is going to see that and no one is going to bother looking for it.

He's saying he doesn't think that guy actually found it. I am skeptical too.

But I am also skeptical of your.coordinates.

I'm also skeptical of both of the above. That supposed FTF log is obviously a bogus log and, after checking the physical log to make sure, should be deleted. Also, from what the DNFers have been saying, your coordinates are off. They said the coordinates put them in an open area on a trail, but you say it's off a cliff. These don't match. Have you tried navigating to your own coordinates to make sure they're accurate?