Found an old unlisted cache in Kirkwood MO

MO UR4Me

I taught a one-day class on letterboxing during a week-long geocaching class for kids at Meramec Community College in Kirkwood. While scouting hiding spots for my letterboxes, I came upon what looks to be an old cache called Trailblazers Seed Swap. I say "old" because it's not listed as active and I have not been able to find it by name. The logbook is soaking wet so I can't see who listed it. The remaining contents (which were a neat concept) were laminated, so it's OK. Any ideas who it belongs to? Has anyone found that one?

The cache is currently at 38 34.209 N 90 25.463 W, but my guess is that a muggle/groundskeeper found it at some point and rehid it a different place, so it went missing and the listing was removed. (At least that kind of thing has happened before in the letterboxing world to me, so I'm making an assumption.)

Anyway, the placers may have been looking for it, but I have no idea how to find them.

Thanks in advance!