Instant Notification for new caches

HKboy

Hello GC's,

When following the guide on how to set up instant notifications for new caches, the guide says

"(if you are just looking for newly published caches, choose "Publish Listing")".

There is however, no option for Publish Listing:

publix.png

So, for people who has IN for new caches in the neighbourhood, how did you do it? Or have I done something wrong?

~Riekelt Goucem, new GC since yesterday

Edited by HKboy

Hello GC's,

When following the guide on how to set up instant notifications for new caches, the guide says

"(if you are just looking for newly published caches, choose "Publish Listing")".

<snipped image>

So, for people who has IN for new caches in the neighbourhood, how did you do it? Or have I done something wrong?

You have to pick which type of cache you want notifications for, then a series of log-type options will appear, one of which will be "Publish Listing". If you want to be notified of new caches for multiple cache types, you'll have to create multiple notifications, one for each cache type.

Edited by The A-Team

Hello GC's,

<snipped image>

You have to pick which type of cache you want notifications for, then a series of log-type options will appear, one of which will be "Publish Listing". If you want to be notified of new caches for multiple cache types, you'll have to create multiple notifications, one for each cache type.

There is no "Publish Listing" (see picture), so you advise me to make a IN for every possible type of cache?

Hello GC's,

<snipped image>

There is no "Publish Listing" (see picture), so you advise me to make a IN for every possible type of cache?

2 step process

First choose the cache type you are interested in getting notifications for.

Second choose what type of notifications to get on those cache types.

Repeat for all cache types you have an interest in.