"You Found This on...." for Trackables

Bush_Doc

Is is possible to have a note placed on each trackable page that indicates if you have already found a given trackable?

The idea is similar to the "You logged this cache on...." for each cache page.

There is no shame in moving a trackable more than once. Why would I want that?

Is is possible to have a note placed on each trackable page that indicates if you have already found a given trackable?

The idea is similar to the "You logged this cache on...." for each cache page.

There is no shame in moving a trackable more than once. Why would I want that?

There is one TB that i have seen in 4 places and moved twice. Just keeps eerily following me around.

I just think it would be handy to know if and when I had seen a given trackable before. I tend to forget these details. My original idea was to take note of the most recent contact, but if it's possible to include multiple contact times and wheather it was "retrieved" or "discovered" would be nice too.

I just think it would be handy to know if and when I had seen a given trackable before. I tend to forget these details. My original idea was to take note of the most recent contact, but if it's possible to include multiple contact times and wheather it was "retrieved" or "discovered" would be nice too.

We actually keep a (notepad on the 'puter) list of all trackables we have moved, by name AND number.

It makes it easy to look back sometimes to see how one is doing.

It has helped (a couple of times only) where somebody down the line has mis-logged one, as most people don't hold the #.

.... just food for thought.

We actually keep a (notepad on the 'puter) list of all trackables we have moved, by name AND number.

It makes it easy to look back sometimes to see how one is doing.

It has helped (a couple of times only) where somebody down the line has mis-logged one, as most people don't hold the #.

.... just food for thought.

Agreed. I actually keep such a list as do several other cachers I know.

The problem is that I have found /discovered over 1000 trackables and my personal list

is simply getting way to big to manage. Just sayin that it would be nice if Groundspeak would do

a bit of that for us on the website.

Bushman002

why hasn't this idea been adopted .. smiley ... IT WOULD BE HELPFUL

Things that are helpful to a small minority of cachers are seldom implemented. I see no use for it.

To be fair, there are examples of suggestions for things that would be helpful to a majority of cachers, for which many see a use, that are alleged to be in queue for consideration, which have never been implemented:

SUBMITTED (21313) - [FEATURE] System to remove "ghost" trackables from cache inventories.

SUBMITTED (32023) - [FEATURE] Allow user-corrected co-ordinates on ALL caches