Unable to set Forum Signature

CraftyKel*

Hey guys,

I am trying to set up my forum signature, I followed the instructions in another thread saying go to 'Your Profile' -> 'Your account settings' -> 'Review forum signature', but the pop-up box that appears is just a blank, grey page.

I have searched and can find no other mention of this, any ideas?

Thanks, Russ

Review forum signature will only show your current signature. If you haven't set one it will be blank. In your Account details, Your Profile, you need to click "edit" and from there you can change your forum signature. Use review forum signature to review the changes.

Once that's done you will need to log out of the forum and then sign back in to see the changes on the forums.

Review forum signature will only show your current signature. If you haven't set one it will be blank. In your Account details, Your Profile, you need to click "edit" and from there you can change your forum signature. Use review forum signature to review the changes.

Once that's done you will need to log out of the forum and then sign back in to see the changes on the forums.

Got it, thanks mate :)