Certitude or Geochecker,com

camnpete

<_<

I've just had a puzzle cache published and I'd like to add either Certitude or Geochecker to the cache listing so that readers can find out if they've solved the puzzle correctly. Can someone please tell me how to do that. Thanks, Camnpete

Just go to www.geocheck.org, set up a free account, and follow the instructions. The site will provide the html for you to copy and paste onto your page.

<_<

I've just had a puzzle cache published and I'd like to add either Certitude or Geochecker to the cache listing so that readers can find out if they've solved the puzzle correctly. Can someone please tell me how to do that. Thanks, Camnpete

Just go to www.geocheck.org, set up a free account, and follow the instructions. The site will provide the html for you to copy and paste onto your page.

Thanks. I got it to work.

Hi camnpete, you are correct it is working, however it should be showing as little picture icon that you click on it takes you straight to the geochecker. There appears to be some kind of slight little glitch in the html code.

It looks like only a portion of the code was copied, plus the "The descriptions below are in HTML" box may not have been checked.

Hi camnpete, you are correct it is working, however it should be showing as little picture icon that you click on it takes you straight to the geochecker. There appears to be some kind of slight little glitch in the html code.

It looks like only a portion of the code was copied, plus the "The descriptions below are in HTML" box may not have been checked.

Hi The A-Team, Back on March 15 you made a comment on my Forum post (see above). The name of the cache is "Line 'em up". I went to edit the cache listing but don't know where to put the geochecker link (on the "edit cache" page). Can you reply with where that link should be put. Thanks, Camnpete

Hi The A-Team, Back on March 15 you made a comment on my Forum post (see above). The name of the cache is "Line 'em up". I went to edit the cache listing but don't know where to put the geochecker link (on the "edit cache" page). Can you reply with where that link should be put. Thanks, Camnpete

If you mean August 1st, then yes, I did post here.

My post was referring to the Geochecker link that wasn't displaying properly at the end of the description. It still isn't, but I see now you've also added a Geocheck link to the top of the description. You really only need one of them. If you want to go with Geocheck (which is displaying properly), you might want to delete the Geochecker code near the end of the description, because it's sort of cluttering it up. This is the text that would be removed:

You can check your solution at http://www.geochecker.com/index.php?code=04f67bfb066786921b1d0ba79834113e&action=check&wp=474333524e4759&name=4c696e652027656d20757021

You could also move the Geocheck link to the end by copying all of the code from the Short Description and pasting it at the end of the Long Description. It's just fine where it is now, but many of the puzzles I've worked on have the checker near the end. It's entirely up to you, though.

If you mean August 1st, then yes, I did post here.

My post was referring to the Geochecker link that wasn't displaying properly at the end of the description. It still isn't, but I see now you've also added a Geocheck link to the top of the description. You really only need one of them. If you want to go with Geocheck (which is displaying properly), you might want to delete the Geochecker code near the end of the description, because it's sort of cluttering it up. This is the text that would be removed:

You can check your solution at http://www.geochecker.com/index.php?code=04f67bfb066786921b1d0ba79834113e&action=check&wp=474333524e4759&name=4c696e652027656d20757021

You could also move the Geocheck link to the end by copying all of the code from the Short Description and pasting it at the end of the Long Description. It's just fine where it is now, but many of the puzzles I've worked on have the checker near the end. It's entirely up to you, though.

Hi the A Team--I'm not sure where I got March 15, but THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP. I really appreciate it.

Pete

camnpete