[Bug] Statistics section "My Home Location Statistics" won't update....

Teuto-Yachter

Hi,

a minor matter:

After logging some Finds today, I went to the statistics tab on my public profile. The statistics had been generated yesterday, so I clicked the button "Update manually" to get the new numbers. This worked allright except in the section "My Home Location Statistics", which remained unchanged. Since this section had been OK up to now, I suppose it will rectify with the next automatic generation, but at laest in the manual process it seems to be left out.

"Heeeyyy, this is aaallll wrrrrong....!!!" ;)

Regards

Jens (Teuto-Yachter)

To answer my own question, I just compared those stats to your recent finds. You found "Klapphuset" in Sweden a few days ago, which became your new "Find Farthest East" according to the currently displaying stats. Is this not correct? What changes were you expecting to see in that section of the stats?

After logging some Finds today, I went to the statistics tab on my public profile. The statistics had been generated yesterday, so I clicked the button "Update manually" to get the new numbers. This worked allright except in the section "My Home Location Statistics", which remained unchanged. Since this section had been OK up to now, I suppose it will rectify with the next automatic generation, but at laest in the manual process it seems to be left out.

Noticed the same behaviour recelty too. I too got a new farthest east cache, and it wasn't shown on the statistics page when updating the statistics. On the next day however it was there. I guess GS doesn't calculate these statistics when updating, but will do so with some recurring task once a day.

(...)

You found "Klapphuset" in Sweden a few days ago, which became your new "Find Farthest East" according to the currently displaying stats. Is this not correct?

(...)

You're right, it's correct now, and so is the sum of finds displayed under "Distance to Finds". When I looked at it yesterday, the "Find Farthest East" was still a cache named "Fyren los" farther west, and the sum under "Distance to Finds" was still off. There just appears to be some sort of time lag for this section when the statistics page is generated.

Anyway, thanks for looking into it! [:)]

Kind regards - Jens