Pocket Query doesn't run.

RadicalRangers

I am trying to do a very simple pocket query. I want to find caches within 10 miles of my home location, using the "new pocket query" option. The server time says "Sunday..." and I check the pocket query to run on Sunday. I view the test results and there are about 400 or so caches.

I went to mow the lawn and came back (probably 2 hrs later). It still says "Never" in the last generated column. I've never actually been successful in running a pocket query this way, though I have created bookmarks and ran pocket queries from there just fine. I also checked "Monday" just to see if that would make a difference.. nope.

Am I doing something wrong? Is it possible to know if a pocket query has started and maybe I'm just being impatient? It seems like this happened to me before and I just gave up and finally got a bookmark one to run. (In fact, I tried my old bookmark query and it ran fine). However, the bookmark query only had about 7 or so caches in it. The bookmark query ran almost instantaneously, so I'm thinking the 400 cache query may take a little longer, but minutes not hours...

Appreciate any help. Wishing there was some way to know if something is happening or it's just going to sit on "Never".

FWIW.... almost EVERY time a bunch chime in with this problem it is a weekend.

So far <knock on wood>, We have never had this problem. We never even attempt PQ's during a weekend. We usually know if we will be out and about on Sat. and Sun., so run 'em a day or two ahead of time.

If you rely on weekly Pocket Queries, don't choose it during a weekend.

Nothing new here... there's at least one thread a month about it.

So far <knock on wood>, We have never had this problem. We never even attempt PQ's during a weekend. We usually know if we will be out and about on Sat. and Sun., so run 'em a day or two ahead of time.

The only times I've had a problem on the weekends is if the entire server is down. Sometimes life doesn't give other options but to run one on the weekend, this is one of those times for me. I leave for your area of the country next weekend and this week will have limited internet connection. Hopefully I'll get the PQ to update my data prior to departure.

The only times I've had a problem on the weekends is if the entire server is down. Sometimes life doesn't give other options but to run one on the weekend, this is one of those times for me. I leave for your area of the country next weekend and this week will have limited internet connection. Hopefully I'll get the PQ to update my data prior to departure.

Do stop.... bring wool to wear! In da U.P., not in the lower though.

On second thought, don't stop here.... me & Mr. Harley will be caching the lower.

:lol::blink::)