WANTED: GPS60 CS CSx spares/New housing

Hi all I wonder if anyone here knows of a site I may source a complete housing for my Garmin GPS60cs, need a new front back screen and buttons.

I've repaired and disasempled all maner of devices and phones replacing housings etc. i'd love to rejuvinate my Garmin GPS60

Maybey somebody knows of a place i can get a dummy units or an official source for part form garmin. want to do as cheap as poss obviously :-)

Thanks in advance

I have a 60CSX the only downside is the on/off button has worn off as using quite a bit. If interested let me know.

Hi all I wonder if anyone here knows of a site I may source a complete housing for my Garmin GPS60cs, need a new front back screen and buttons.

I've repaired and disasempled all maner of devices and phones replacing housings etc. i'd love to rejuvinate my Garmin GPS60

Maybey somebody knows of a place i can get a dummy units or an official source for part form garmin. want to do as cheap as poss obviously :-)

Thanks in advance

I may be wrong but I don't think that the housings for the 60CSX and the 60cs are identical. I know that the csx has an opening under the batteries for a micro sd card. Does the 60cs have the same opening ?

That being said, if you want to sell the 60csx emtfire10 and the OP doesn't want it, I may be interested in your unit for spare parts.

pm me if you are interested