Happy Birthday Geoscouts!

It's two whole years today since we went out and found our very first cache. It was just down the road from here and we were surprised to find one of these mysterious treasure boxes so close to home. We made a day out of it and spent time at the beach before going in search of the cache. No GPS or fancy stuff, just a good hard look on the map and a long search on site. We scored our first "found it" then went on to find another 2000+ geocaches. I think it's safe to say we were hooked from day one. We soon became premium members on the site and rushed out to buy a GPS device. Two years down the line we still look forward to planning our next adventure. We found almost all the caches in our part of rural France and now we travel far and wide in pursuit of our new hobby. The team consists of my three boys (aged 10, 9 & 7) and myself out geocaching most weekends and school holidays with Mum and the younger two children accompanying us at events.

It's a great hobby! Thanks to the geocaching community for two years of adventure and many more to come.

Team Geoscouts