FS: Magellan eXplorist GC, NIB

$100 shipped (U.S.) I just received this new from Magellan to replace one that broke. I've been using a Dakota 20 for over a year and found I didn't want to go back to the toggle like I had on a Garmin Cx. Includes all accessories (in their wrappings) and has not been registered.

$100 shipped (U.S.) I just received this new from Magellan to replace one that broke. I've been using a Dakota 20 for over a year and found I didn't want to go back to the toggle like I had on a Garmin Cx. Includes all accessories (in their wrappings) and has not been registered.

I'm interested, and I sent you a message, but I am new to these forums and not confident that I'll see it when you reply. I'll keep checking here, too.

I'm interested, and I sent you a message, but I am new to these forums and not confident that I'll see it when you reply. I'll keep checking here, too.

I sent an e-mail through your profile. LMK if you didn't get it.

It doesn't look like I got it. I'm clicking around trying to find messages, and not finding any. Does it usually take time to come through?

I sent an e-mail through your profile. LMK if you didn't get it.